Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wanted Russian Trailers

Two Russian trailers of Wanted have surfaced on the web. Those new trailers look damned good. with really interestingadditional footage. Why Russian trailers would come up so early? Well it's because the director of Wanted, Timur Bekmambetov, is Russian. So his home country has been coddled:





I like the Russian voise of Angelina Jolie so much that I'm thinking about watching the whole movie in Russian. And I'm not joking! There is a feel of mystery when listening to Anglina Jolie speaking this language: it suits her lovely mouth.
;-p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's Angelina's voice in Russian?

Wanted said...

There is a miunderstanding here I think.

I mean the dubbing sounds mysterious.

I doubt Angelina Jolie speaks Russian, it's more likely that's just some dubbing. :)